Manufactured from extruded aluminium or folded from stainless steel, the Shadowclad™ Flashings range is purpose-designed to complement Shadowclad plywood panels.
The range includes internal and external angles, horizontal and inter-storey ‘Z’ flashings, and a cavity base closure.
Features & Benefits
Shadowclad ™ Flashings Range
- Available in aluminium or stainless steel
- A range of profiles including internal and external angles
- Purpose-designed for use with Shadowclad plywood panels in exterior applications
- Aluminium flashings available in Mill (for powder coating) or Natural Anodised finishes
- Stainless Steel flashings suitable for sea spray zone (refer to the current Specification & Installation Guide for more information)
Shadowclad ™ Flashings Range has been independently tested for weathertightness and compliance with AS / NZS 4284 "Testing of Building Facades"
Shadowclad™ Aluminium Flashings are available in either a natural Anodised finish (a silver colour) for immediate installation, or Mill finished which allows customers to powder coat flashings to any desired colour finish. The Shadowclad flashings range also includes a range of stainless steel flashing options suitable for sea spray exposure (refer to the current Specification & Installation Guide for more information).
Mill finish is pre-treated to AS 3715. Powder coating to the desired colour is required prior to installation.
Download Shadowclad Flashings Range and dimensions