Pinex® Roundwood Creosote Posts
Combining strength and durability with lightness and ease of installation, Pinex® Roundwood posts are used broadly within the agricultural industry as rural fencing, trellising for vineyards, livestock chutes and stock enclosures.
The Pinex® Roundwood post range includes two different finishes and a range of lengths to choose from.
Features & Benefits
- Used by fencing contractors, farmers and grape growers due to their ease of installation.
- Treated with Creosote - suitable for in-ground use.
- Available in a range of diameters and lengths to meet most project requirements.
- Available in a cambio or shaven finish.
- Produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine.
Pinex® Roundwood posts are treated with Creosote and are suitable for in-ground use. In environments that contain high levels of ground water, installation of adequate drainage is recommended to prolong the service life of the product.
Posts cannot be submerged in fresh or salt water applications as a higher level of treatment is required.
Cutting, pointing or docking of posts is not recommended, as this will compromise the treatment integrity of the product.
When handling and working with Pinex® Roundwood posts its recommended users wear gloves, dust masks (breathing apparatus) and safety glasses at all times.
Wear sunscreen when handling or installing Creosote treated products in outdoor environments.
Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) below for full details.
Off-cuts can be disposed of as normal landfill waste. Do not burn treated timbers.
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) below for full details.