Futurebuild® LVL truFORM®
truFORM® is structural laminated veneer lumber (LVL) specially manufactured for use in structural concrete formwork applications.
Features & Benefits
- Painted bright orange for moisture protection and easy identification
- Sourced from managed plantation forests – Available FSC ‘Chain of Custody’ certified upon request
- Each stick is branded for ease of identification
- EWPAA certified with quality control procedures
truFORM is structural laminated veneer lumber (LVL) which has been manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357 with properties determined in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2 and therefore complies with the requirements for structural design in accordance with AS1720.1
truFORM is manufactured using an ‘A’ Bond with less than 0.5mg/l Formaldehyde (equivalent to E0) emissions from the final product.
For quality assurance the truFORM range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification. Carter Holt Harvey ensures that its wood is legally sourced from managed forests and offer FSC ‘Chain of Custody’ certified upon request.
truFORM at the time of dispatch from the manufacturing site has a moisture content of between 8-15%.
- Formwork Bearers & Joists, Soldiers & Walers
Storage, handling and maintenance
For the longest durability and longest re-use potential truFORM should be:
- Stored undercover in well-ventilated area
- Handled and stacked with care to avoid damage
- Stacked flat clear of ground on at least three evenly spaced bearers
- Re-seal cut edges with acrylic paint
- Wet members (and sheets) should have spacers between layers to allow to dry out